Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We were told to take my car to Caliper Collision as they were a preferred provider.The car's roof had gotten scratched in a car wash.

My experience is very similar to others. No phone calls, having to have re-estimates, took the car apart and caused several thousand dollars worth of damage. Never told us what was happening after 5 weeks, all of a sudden we get a phone call from our insurance saying they totaled the car and we argued based on the original damage. We were able to get it slightly less than "totaled" in order to avoid getting a salvage title.

We called Caliper and they said a couple of pieces of trim had been broken and it would cost $400 to fix it. We told them to have the car back and we would pick it up. Still had to wait a week. When we arrived, the car had been TRASHED.

Windows broken, all trim missing, radio not working, tears in the upholstery, gouges in the paint, where they attempted to take emblems off. We took it to a local repair company, who we've dealt with before, and to have it looked at. The cost to fix the damage Caliper caused was more than to have the original scratches on the roof.

The car ran perfectly, so we will pay to fix it.I am very angry and hope they rot in *** for all the lies and dishonesty!

Review about: Caliber Collision Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Caliper should pay for the damages they caused, also fire the incompetent people they have working on the cars. .

I didn't like: Worst experience ever.

Had an Experience with Caliber Collision?

Comments