Refer by Nationwide Insurance to go to the Caliber Collision in Fountain valley, made appointment to get estimate on 3/15/16.Michael looked car over said he will send estimate to insurance for approval, once approved will give me a call.

No calls for over a month, so I called Caliber Collision on 4/20/16 to find out Michael was let go and nobody bothered to contact me when my insurance approved work back on 3/16/16. Jim who was taking over said he will take good care of me and order fender first, once it arrives then I can bring my car in to get fixed. Waited till 5/5/16 before calling Jim to check up on my part, he said it was in and they are prepping it. Jim said he will call me later to schedule me to bring my car in on Friday (5/6/16).

It is now Monday 5/9/16 they did not call so I called Jim up, he answered as if this was first time he talked to me and said I must have talked to someone else. Well I just so happens to have an email from him with his name in the email address, so he played dumb and said he did not order the part and we never had the conversation back on 5/5/16 about part being in and they are prepping it.

I had all my documents and notes in front of me which I read back to him, he then accuse me of bashing him and told me to go some where else.If this is the caliber customer service, it is of very poor and extremely low caliber.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Caliber Collision. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Caliber Collision.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Caliber Collision to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Caliber Collision?

Comments