Turnaround Time

Caliber is the preferred collision center for USAA. This review is even more disappointing because in calling the insurance company and showing the pictures, they sided with Caliber over "driveability".

I will also be filing a BBB complaint. Was in a front end collision where the steering wheel was a complete 180 degrees in the wrong direction. The original quote for service was for just front bumper damage and I had to tell them there was clearly other damage. Their response was "they hadn't test drove it yet".

I should have known there would be more problems from there. When the car was returned we were told that since the opted to paint over the old bumper that peeling was not covered in their warranty because it was pre-existing and the original clear coat was bad. In all truth, maybe that should not have been painted over then..... Then to make matters worse I notice loose steering and other front end driving issues and take it back.

"Nothing noticeable to them. Well after I leave the first thing I find out is they have not only mismatched my tire placement, so the wear is no longer even per axel, but they have blown the tires up over 50 psi when they are rated at about 32. Then I take the vehichle to my actual mechanic after we were concerned about the initial job and for other work only to find out the OEM part (driver-side knuckle) they have placed on my vehicle looks like nothing any mechanic in that shop or another shop I went by have EVER seen. The part is orange like extreme rust or it was painted to cover up something.

I sent the pictures of the actual part along with what the part should look like to the insurance company and they decided to take the word of this shady shop over the evidence. I am beyond disgusted at my experience and I too had originally given a decent review before I found all the additional issue. Absolutely disgusted, and things never change because we are just 1 little fish in the sea of their business.

I will NEVER use this company on my own and I let USAA know never to EVER send us here again!! The orange picture is the *** part they gave me over the other picture which is how it should look....so much for OEM...

Product or Service Mentioned: Caliber Collision Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 04.

Comments