Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Had subframe damage to my car in December, car was fixed in a week, I thought everything was fine. I even wrote them an excellent review.

The service manager at the caliber collision in silver spring was where my car was. 3 months later in April was driveing down the street, thank God I was not on the high way when this acured, my whole subframe! Fell out the car , lost power stairing, the car had to be towed to caliber, the car was in shop for 4 days they claimed the car was looked at by 3 Macanics! That was a huge lie!

When I picked my car up. That night driveing less then 9 hours out the shop! The car did something that scared the total crap out of me! I was drive down Georgia ave turned to go in the gas station, the whole dash bourd shuck!

Power stairing came on! Felt and heard the loudest grinding noice! Long story short! Tuck it back to caliber , they claimed they fixed the problem agine!

When I went to pick car up they said they have no pappers to give me pertaining to what they did on my car, that Matt did not leav any thing for me but the keys to my car. I told them that I’m not takeing this car off this lot with out papers drawn up so I can see what was done to my car. This place is not safe! They don’t care about you!

Do not take your car to caliber if you want your car fixed! They are horrible!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Caliber Collision Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 05.

Comments

Liam Thomas HaHa

Drivers beware, this is where USAA if at fault will have you take your car. They lost my license plate with the stickers , and my spare tire $500 .

They claimed to have found additional damage once taking off the rear bumper.

It was a great drivable car. I’d be driving now if not for USAA.Do not have them take your car there.